About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

DEAR MANHATTANHENGE

 

 
 

the nerd in me loves this video explaining Manhattanhenge.



I've kept my love affair with NYC no secret over the years.  Trite as it may seem, this city holds a sizeable piece of my heart, for various reasons.  Not the least of which, it's where I met and fell in love with horseface CBC, in the thick of our mid-twenties majesty.  We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary in the big apple, missing manhattenhenge by a few weeks, unfortunately.  {It was raining, regardless}

We had a wonderful stay at the broome.  'Twas not Paris, as planned, but there was a significant nap involved so it was tres magnifique in my book.


Continuing with our fronch theme, we celebrated with a special meal at Mas {farmhouse} 


This is code for tiny portions and lots of wine.  
Again, okay in my book.

We rounded out our brief jaunt with a leisurely brunch in SoHo, some Laduree macarons and the times {style section, 'vows' specifically, for moi} for the metro north back to CT. 

Happy anni, CBC. 
with you, what's old is new again.
{except for your MC Hammer wedding suit - we can probably put that one to rest}
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment