PALM SPRINGS: PART 1

today marks one month until our palm springs adventure.
so expect a few posts about this mid-centch mecca between now and then.

not sure how many of the sights we'll be taking in as we might be busy with a certain, ahem, festival.

but there is so. much. eye candy in palm springs - I can barely stand it!

COLOR. so much color. YAY.



love the pops of yellow at the avalon.

 



 unfortch, the parker was booked, but I plan on stalking this quintessential Jonathan Adler designed spot anyway.



maybe grabbing brunch at the delish Norma's.  one of my faves at the PM in NYC, I'm sure it's even better in this setting. {also, LooLoo was almost named Norma after this yummy spot}


Almost booked the Saguaro based on the rainbow pallete alone.  swoon.

You can actually rent Liz Taylor's house. See more here

Or  Sinatra's house, Twin Palms !

sidebar: love that Franky baby was a dog lover.
There's just too much fabulousness to cover in one post.
via AD

The doors alone would take me all day . . .
via studiodiy
via DPAGES
via Kelly Golightly

Can you just pick me up already, Don?!

1 comment