About Muse Shoppe Creme Featured Contact

EASY BEING GREEN

Last year, I wrote a Valentine to St. Pat's day loaded with green loveliness {ahem, if I do say so myself}
This year I set out to find 17 green things that make me happy . . . it was not difficult.



1. yes, please to the Velvet Lyre Chesterfield Armchair from Anthropologie 
2. dirty martinis are my go-to cocktail - adore this illustration by marcella kriebel
3. I want two of these tildon wall mirrors for above the double vanity in the Master Bathroom.
4. we all know how I feel about tassels.  This mini leather tassel strand from bauble bar is super fun
5. green & gold glitter nail polish
7. I'm green with envy for Cameron Diaz's emerald and copper kitchen
9. this stunning swiss dot saloni dress is perfect for a summer wedding - we have 3 coming up!
11. my fave book ever, The Giving Tree
12. my girls wore this cute floral cluster sweatshirt to school today.  It will be perfect for layering this spring.
13.  been sweating a gray malin for some time - love the aerials of central park.  reminds me of the hungover carefree days of my 20s soaking up the sun in sheep meadow . . . I digress . . .
14. have I mentioned my Master Bath fixation? LOVING this one via degournay chinoiserie
15. two green thumbs up to the Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch Tabletop Collection
16. I really want the Valentino Rockstud Pump in pink but would settle for the green.  {get in my closet!}
17.  feeling particularly lucky this st. patty's day to be in our new home, which happens to be . . . you guessed it . . . green.

No comments:

Post a Comment